Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), also known as tapping, is a therapeutic approach that combines elements of traditional Chinese medicine, psychology, and exposure therapy. It involves tapping with the fingertips on specific meridian points on the body while focusing on a particular issue or problem.
EFT is a fast and proven approach to clear limiting beliefs, heal traumas, guilt, anxiety and all emotional wounds. Some reported benefits include:
1. Stress Reduction: EFT is often used to manage stress and promote relaxation. Tapping on specific points while focusing on stressors may help reduce the perceived intensity of stress.
2. Anxiety Relief: EFT is commonly utilized to alleviate symptoms of anxiety, including generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, and phobias.
3. Emotional Regulation: EFT can help regulate emotions, by addressing negative feelings and promoting a more balanced emotional state.
4. Trauma and PTSD: EFT can be helpful in addressing trauma and symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Tapping may be used to help process traumatic memories and reduce associated distress.
5. Pain Management: EFT is sometimes used as a complementary approach for pain management. While it may not directly treat the cause of physical pain, it can help you cope with the emotional aspects of pain.
6. Improved Well-Being: Advocates claim that EFT can contribute to overall well-being by promoting a sense of calm, improving sleep, and enhancing emotional resilience.
7. Performance Enhancement: Some people use EFT to address performance anxiety or improve their performance in various areas, such as public speaking, sports, or creative endeavors.
8. Mind-Body Connection: EFT is based on the idea that tapping on specific meridian points can influence the body’s energy system. Proponents believe that it helps balance the energy flow and promotes a healthier mind-body connection.
EVERYTHING is energy (light), along with our thoughts, feelings and emotions. Worry and other types of negative thinking weaken the immune system. Doctors have proven that nearly every bodily disorder is brought on by some stressful attitude, feeling or emotion. Energy from these long held negative emotions can become trapped in the body and are the underline cause of nearly every disease. In addition, negative thoughts and emotions can cause you mental, physical, emotional and spiritual pain.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has been explored as a therapeutic approach for treating war veterans, particularly those dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other trauma-related issues. Veterans often experience significant emotional and psychological challenges as a result of their service, and traditional therapeutic interventions may not always be sufficient.
$60 per session (Sliding scale available)
Sessions normally last 60-90 minutes.