* Registered & Certified Hypnotherapist by the American Board of Hypnotherapy
* Certified Clinical Hypnosis, by National Assoc. of Professional Hypnotists, 2013
* Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapist and Past Life Therapist, Certified by Dolores Cannon.
* Certified Advanced Therapeutic Techniques, by Academy of Hypnotic Studies, 2001
* Certified Working With Anxiety and Phobias, by Ann King's Hypnosis Center 2003
* Certificate for Hypnotic Interventions for: Stress, Self-Confidence, Smoking, Weight Loss, Habits, Fears, Sports Enhancement, by Ann Kings Hypnosis Center, 2012
* Certified Beginning Ericksonian Hypnosis by Academy for Hypnotic Studies, 2001
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE (EFT)
* Certified Emotional Freedom Technique, Level I, and EFT-Advanced Level II, by International Metaphysical University since 2013.
Master Level Certified Reiki Practitioner in the Usui System of Natural Healing where my first level Certification was signed by the Grand Master, Phyllis L. Furumoto in1990.
Second and Third Level Certified by Connection to Wholenesss Healing School.
I am now teaching REIKI Classes.
Dana Green has been a professional in the healing arts for over 20 years. Clients who use Dana's services will enjoy her warm and caring nature, her professionalism, and dedication to their success in realizing their goals. Her clients come with a wide range of problems, ranging from stress, anxiety, relationship and career issues to grief, depression, trauma, and addictions. Taking a holistic/spiritual approach, she sets the highest possible standard of integrity, trust, and caring guidance for the individual needs of the client. All sessions are treated with the highest of confidentiality and respect. Dana has found solace in nature. Her office is located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains on 10 peaceful tree covered acres in Flippin, Arkansas.
Dana attended the University of Texas at Austin, and is a graduate of Ernest Holmes College of Science of Mind in Los Angeles where she received her Certification as a Religious Science Practitioner of Spiritual Healing in 1989. She is now a TUL licensed non-denominational minister of the healing arts. She is also a long time student of A Course in Miracles.
Dana was a licensed Texas Realtor for over 25 years. She became interested in the healing arts in 1988 while caring for her elderly mother. It was during that time her two sisters both died of cancer, and a few years later her two nephews both died of liver disease. Dana's father had died from a serious illness when she was 11 years old, and her young son John Thomas was hit by a car, and passed away at the young age of two years old. Her beloved husband of 38 years just recently passed after following the doctor's direction.
All of this combined caused her to make the decision to find out as much as possible about how the body and mind integrates into a state of wholeness. This has led her on a path of spirituality, in searching for the inner healer. Eight years ago she retired from Real Estate and moved tot he Ozark Mountains to donate her life to being of service to others in a holistic, healing way.
To Set Appointment with Ozark Holistic Healing
Please Call 870-656-7090
Flippin, AR 72634